Join us on Monday, June 12th 5pm EST/ 4pm CST/ 2pm PST for an expert panel webinar.
- Dana L. Jacoby, Founder and CEO, DJI Consulting LLC
- Alec S. Koo, MD, FACS
- Shirley H. Lee, MSN- FNP, MPH
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Significant revenue potential for urology practices implementing CCM
- Enhancing MIPs scores through CCM implementation
- Quick CCM implementation with a Urology-Specific CCM Playbook
Who Should Attend:
Physicians, NPs, PAs, CEOs, CMOs, COOs, CFOs, Administrators, Cancer Center Directors, Quality Improvement Directors, Office Managers,Technology Reporting and Data Analysts, Patient and Nurse Navigators.
Join us for an interactive webinar with our CCM experts who will share best practices and experiences from implementing CCM in a large urology group practice.
Chronic Care Management is a Medicare program whereby practices can bill for every month office staff spend 20 minutes of non-face-to-face time coordinating care for patients with 2 or more chronic conditions.
The majority of urology practice patients are eligible and staff are likely already providing non-face-to-face care coordination. Now urology practices can take advantage of this Medicare program by systematizing their care coordination to ensure compliance for reimbursement, as well as enhance their MIPS scores for 2017.